As many of you already know, Bethanie and Dave depart tomorrow for vacation. Their absence will have minimal impact on the regular class schedule, instead you’ll get to see a lot more of CrossFit Sandy’s other amazing coaches.
Labor Day Weekend Schedule
- Thursday, August 30th
- The 9:00 a.m. class is cancelled.
- John’s Olympic Weightlifting class will not be held. A regular group WOD will take its place at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 31st
- The gym will be closed.
- Monday, September 2nd
- On Labor Day there will be a Hero WOD at 9:00 a.m. All other classes are cancelled.
- August 23rd – September 4th: Open Gym at 8:00 and 10:00 a.m. will not be offered during this period of time.
- Many of the 4:30 p.m. classes will be converted to Open Gym. Your Open Gym hosts will be coming from work and there is a slight possibility that they will be a few minutes late. If you are attending one of these classes and the gym isn’t open precisely at 4:30, don’t worry someone will be there shortly.